Tutoring mobile application to support studies
Lapland UAS is adopting a mobile application, Tuudo, to make students’ lives simpler. Tuudo brings together all of the most common electronic student services with an intuitive mobile user interface.
• The student’s study records
• Automatically compiled timetable
• UAS communications and feedback
• Campus map and indoor navigation
• Campus restaurant menus (in Rovaniemi; in future also in Kemi-Tornio)
• Public transport timetables
• Other useful services, such as personal finances management
Tuudo provides push notifications of important messages and schedule reminders.
The purpose of Tuudo is to facilitate scheduling and time management and make students’ lives simpler both on and off campus. Tuudo does not replace all of the institution’s browser-based services and is not compulsory for students.
Tuudo is compatible with Android and iOS devices. You can download Tuudo at the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Learn more about Tuudo: www.tuudo.fi