Lapland UAS Communications team recruits student ambassadors for social media tasks from Rovaniemi, Kemi and Tornio. Social media ambassadors would support the social media tasks of the communications team.
The task of student ambassadors is to bring out the student's everyday life, experiences of studying / internships / projects and student life also in their free time, campus cities, hobbies, etc. issues related to studies.
Student ambassadors are paid a monthly allowance for their work.
Your job would be to:
- Make Instagram posts, videos and stories in your responsible week from September 2021 to the end of May 2022 (min. 1 responsible week / person / month)
- Write a blog post about student life in a student blog (2 blog posts / person)
- Produce a student report on the website of Lapland University of Applied Sciences
- If you wish, you can participate in updating the Snapchat of Lapland University of Applied Sciences with our marketing tutors (spring semester 2022)
- If you feel that making videos is your special skill, you can also produce videos for other social media channels of Lapland UAS, eg. TikTok, Youtube…
Your work is supported by Katja Mattila and Päivi Kilpimaa from Lapland UAS Communications team.
More information about the task from: katja.mattila(at)ulapland.fi and paivi.kilpimaa(at)ulapland.fi
Send a free-form application by 30 August 2021 at 4 pm at the latest to: markkinointi(at)lapinamk.fi
Lapin AMK Instagram
Lapin AMK Snapchat