START YOUR STUDY ORIENTATION
Welcome to study at Lapland University of Applied Sciences! Please, activate your account following the instructions below and then complete the orientation studies before starting your regular classes.
You can activate your school network account after you have received an email from Lapland University of Applied Sciences about creating your username. This message will be sent to you between June 15th and August 15th, 2020.
(If you already have a valid user account for Lapland University of Applied Sciences, or the University of Lapland, you will not need to create new IDs, but you will use your existing username and password. In this case, you can skip to section 2. Orientation studies.)
A username and e-mail account will be created for all Lapland University of Applied Sciences students. With this username you log in to almost all services, e.g. Moodle, email, Peppi and the wireless network.
In order to use the services of Lapland University of Applied Sciences, you must first activate your account!
Taking in use your username (account activation)
- Read the rules for using the IT services of Lapland University of Applied Sciences here.
- Find the instructions for setting up your account here (scroll down)
- The ID can be activated via a personal online banking account or a Finnish mobile phone certificate at https://identity.luc.fi
* Do not use any of these characters in the password: €, @, §, å, ä, ö , *
If you do not have a personal online bank account or a Finnish mobile phone subscription, you can obtain your account username and password by calling the IT services at 040 778 5800.
2. Orientation studies
Students enrolling at Lapland University of Applied Sciences will start their studies independently in the Moodle e-learning environment before the start of regular, scheduled classes. The orientation studies are divided in two stages. In the first stage, you will get acquainted with the services and systems that support your studies. In the second phase, you focus on studying with your own group of students from your degree programme.
Logging in to Lapinkampus Moodle and the Orientation Studies autumn 2020 course:
- Click the Moodle link below for the Orientation Studies course:
- Log in with your school network username and password.
- Click the “Enrol me” button.
- After that, the course can always be found, after logging in to Moodle, on your Dashboard page. From then on, you will find the Moodle login page at https://moodle.eoppimispalvelut.fi
- If you encounter problems related to the eLearning environments, you can get assistance from the eLearning services on-call support staff, whose contact information can be found at https://eoppimispalvelut.fi