GRADUATION AND DEGREE APPLICATION
- After having completed all the study modules, please check that they appear on your transcript of records correctly.
- Apply graduation in Peppi.
- Answer the Ministry of Education’s student feedback survey.
- The study counsellor will set up the date for graduation discussion.
- During the graduation discussion, the study counsellor will check that all the studies required for applying for a degree, have been completed.
- In the case your studies meet the requirements for granting a degree, the study counsellor will give you the permission to apply for the degree after the discussion.
- Submit your degree application in Peppi.
Any Friday during the teaching period that is not a holiday can be a degree granting date (graduation date). Processing the degree application takes approximately three weeks from the day the application is submitted. The Student Affairs Officer in your field will announce your graduation date.
The degree will be granted by the Rector on the Education Coordinator’s proposal.
The diploma will be written in the language of instruction in your degree programme.
Your username and password will be valid for one week after your graduation date. After this, you will not have access to your e-mail account or other materials that you have saved in Moodle or in the MS Office 365 cloud service (or Gafe). You should save important messages and materials on a USB stick or in another storage location of your own.
When applying for your degree, please take account of the regulations concerning student financial aid (in order to be eligible for financial aid in a given month, you must remain registered for 18 calendar days, which means that the first possible graduation date is the 18th day of the month).