GRADUATION AND DEGREE APPLICATION
- After having completed all the study modules please check they appear on your transcript of records.
- Order a transcript of records from the student affairs office of your field of study
- Study affairs office will send you by email a response link to Ministry of Education’s student feedback survey. Answer the survey.
- Then please contact your teacher tutor or study counsellor for a feedback/graduation discussion and check that all the studies required for applying for a degree have been completed.
- In the case your studies meet the requirements for granting a degree, your teacher tutor (or study counsellor) will give you the permission to apply for the degree after the discussion.
- Complete your degree application in SoleOPS e-service and submit it.
The student affairs office will forward your application. Any Friday during the teaching period that is not a holiday can be a degree granting date (graduation date). Processing the degree application takes approximately three weeks from the day the application is submitted. The Student Services Secretary in your field will announce your graduation date.
The degree will be granted by the Rector on the Education Coordinator’s proposal.
The diploma will be written in the language of instruction in your degree programme.
Your username and password will be valid for one week after your graduation date. After this, you will not have access to your e-mail account or other materials that you have saved in Moodle or in the MS Office 365 cloud service (or Gafe). You should save important messages and materials on a USB stick or in another storage location of your own.
When applying for your degree, please take account of the regulations concerning student financial aid (in order to be eligible for financial aid in a given month, you must remain registered for 18 calendar days, which means that the first possible graduation date is the 18th day of the month).