START YOUR ORIENTATION STUDIES
Welcome to study at Lapland University of Applied Sciences (Lapland UAS)! Activate your user ID below and enrol in and complete your Orientation Studies before the start of the regular curriculum.
1. User account
All students at Lapland UAS will receive a username, password and e-mail account. With this username and password you will log in to almost all school services, including Moodle, email, SoleOps and the wireless school network.
You will receive detailed instructions and information concerning your user account by email at latest in the beginning of August.
In order to use the services of Lapland UAS, you must first activate your user account!
Activating user account
- Read the rules for using IT services at Lapland UAS HERE
- Go to the sign-in instructions HERE
• You can activate your account through your personal web bank account or mobile subscription certificate at https://identity.luc.fi
*Do not use passwords containing any of the following symbols: €, @, §, å, ä, ö, *
If the user does not have a personal online banking account or a mobile certificate, the user can obtain the ID by calling the IT service desk at 020 798 5800.
2. Orientation Studies
Students of Lapland UAS can complete their orientation studies independently in the Moodle learning environment of the school. Moodle is an online learning environment where teachers provide students with materials, instructions and assignments. On-line studies are not mandatory in all degree programmes, but the Orientation Studies course is highly recommended as it will teach valuable learning skills and familiarise you with the on-line environments of the school.
Logging in to Lapinkampus Moodle and enrolling in the self-study course:
- Click the link to the Orientation course in Moodle below.
- Log in with your school network username and password (see under 1).
- Enter the self-enrolment key to access the course. You have received the key in your welcome email. Enter the key in the Student field for self-enrolment (Student) and click the "Enrol me" button. You only need the key the first time you access the course.
- For future use, the course can always be found after logging in to Moodle on your "Dashboard" page. You can find Moodle's page at https://moodle.eoppimispalvelut.fi
- Further information and contact details of the eLearning support staff can be found at https://eoppimispalvelut.fi