Peppi is accessible both in web browsers and on mobile devices. All the functions are available on the student’s personal desktop, which opens when you log in to Peppi.
With the student’s desktop, students can plan their studies, monitor their progress, book appointments and enrol for courses, exams and the academic year as well as review and modify their own contact information
- Review personal data and information regarding the rights to study
- Browse curricula and courses
- Plan your individual study plan (ISP) (selections, schedule)
- Communicate with a teacher tutor/study counsellor
- Make agreements with teachers and study counsellor (for example, how to include a practical training period in a course)
- Enrol for study modules
- Review completed studies and saving/printing the transcript of records
- Submit RPL applications
- Use the add-on tool (Lukkarikone) for personal time planning and management
- Search for learning opportunities
You will find a link to Peppi from our web site https://opiskelija-amk.peppi.lapit.csc.fi
If you have problems to log in, please send email to our support email@example.com.
Add your username and your student number and describe what kind of problem you have.