Every Lapland UAS' Degree Programme students, who has Finnish citizenship or permanent Residence Permit, has possibility to apply N2N exchange. You can apply for one semester at a time. The duration of the study period must be at least 3 months and accumulate 5 ECTS / month.
Lapland UAS has a selection criteria for North2North exchange, which are made with CIMO and N2N.
1. Studies are emphasized by northernness or students has completed northern studies (Transcript of Records).
2. Student shows a significant impact on the northern region (Letter of Motivation/Motivation Letter).
3. Student is from the northern region or small locality in the North.
4. Student is committed to influence own northern residential community and northern region.
5. Student has previous work experience or voluntary related to the North.
6. The number of credits (Transcript of Records).
7. Academic success (Average of completed studies).
Notice that the selection criteria above is not order of importance. All criteria affects to the selection in its entirety.
More information about selection criteria here (North2North Mobility Guidelines) and also from International Services.
CIMO from Board of Education will inform participating universities study places and grants latest on 30.11.
All applications are ranked to the ranking list and after that International Services decides who are chosen and notifies forward to CIMO.