Are you interested in going abroad for exchange?
1. Start planning the exchange well in advance. Familiarize yourself with the Lapland UAS web pages on exchange studies.
2. Discuss with your study councellor on the most suitable timing for the possible exchange period and studies.
3. Visit the internanational services to discuss on the possible exchange destinations for study or placement and ask about the required documents and forms. Fill out the First Form and return the form to the international services.
4. STUDY EXCHANGE: After you have found a suitable exchange destination, fill out all the forms the host university requires and ECTS learning agreement.
PLACEMENT EXCHANGE: If you are going abroad for training, fill out the Learning agreement for traineeship. Return the forms to the international services.
5. International Services will send your application to the host university.
6. If you are accepted as an exchange student to the host university, fill out your SoleMOVE application.
7. Please upload the acceptance letter/Learning agreement signed by all three parties (and Erasmus Grant Agreement) to the SoleGRANT programme and make your grant application in SoleGRANT.
8. If you go abroad for training, make your grant application to SoleGRANT programme and upload the Learning agreement for traineeship signed by all three parties (and the Erasmus Grant Agreement) to SoleGRANT.
9. The grants will be paid to your bank account before the beginning of your exchange if you have returned all the required documents to the international services 1 month before the beginning of the exchange period.
10. After your exchange period, please return the forms required by the exchange programme to SoleMOVE
11. Start the credit transfer process.
For guidance, please see the contact information and contact the International Services.