Disposable face masks are available at the main entrances, as well as from facility officers. Put a disposable face mask in a waste container directly after you have worn it. You may also use your own face mask.
Recommendation on the use of face masks for citizens by THL
The general mask recommendation on Lapland UAS campuses is being lifted. It is still recommended to use face mask in situations where it is impossible or difficult to maintain safe distances. Such situations include e.g. simulation teaching and studying in learning environments.
Face masks, disinfection equipment as well as instructions for safe us of facilities will be available in learning environments. The persons responsible for learning environments will provide with the necessary equipment in collaboration with facility officers.
You can protect
yourself from the coronavirus in the same way as with other
respiratory infectious agents. This is primarily through a good level of
- Wash your hands when you arrive to the office, before meals and smoking, after using toilet and when leaving the office
- Preferably use a paper towel to dry your hands.
- In case you don’t have an opportunity to wash hands, use hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face unless your hands are clean.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the tissue immediately after use.
- If you do not have a tissue, cough and sneeze into the upper part of your sleeve. Do not use your hands!
Hand sanitizer dispensers and handwash instructions have been added
to campuses. Cleaning of toilet facilities has been stepped up.