Alumni activities include variety of seminars, specialist lectures and other activities and co-operation. Alumni can act as commissioners of theses, offer practical training placements or give lectures of particular area of expertise.
Alumni activities are all voluntary and free of charge.
Signing in to alumnigroup ensure you the latest news, updates and invitations of Lapland UAS.
Alumniactivities in Lapland UAS pages:
Alumni co-operation in attracting applicants
Register now and join the special group of experts!
In Lapland UAS you have many possibilities to update or develop your competences. As post-graduate studies Lapland UAS offers Master's degrees in English and also many customized educational packages for companies. Read more about the services that Lapland UAS provides.
Career monitoring survey
The career monitoring survey is sent every year to students who graduated from a University of Applied Sciences with a bachelor’s or a master’s degree five years earlier. The survey examines the careers and employability of the graduates and the graduates satisfaction with their degree. Some questions of the survey also measure the quality of employment. The results of the survey are being used in developing the UAS's in Finland and also with the career counselling in the University of Applied Sciences.
Some highlights of the results from Career monitoring survey (2016 graduates). Results shown in the picture:
- After graduation, 77% of the respondents located in northern part of Finland.
- 85% were satisfied with the degree they completed.
- According to 78% of the respondents the degree equipped the student sufficiently for the working life.
- Most of the respondents graduated from the field of health care and welfare.
- Most of the respondents are upper secondary school graduates.
The whole survey is published in Vipunen.