All applications are submitted in www.studyinfo.fi Here are direct links to the Lapland UAS' Bachelor programmes in Studyinfo.fi:
Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business
Bachelor of Engineering, Machine Learning and Data Engineering
Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Tourism
Eligibility and admissions criteria
Students will be selected on the basis of the paper-based selection by
- Matriculation Examination completed in Finland or
- International Baccalaureate completed in EU countries or
- Reifeprüfung completed in EU countries or
- European Baccalaureate examination completed in EU countries or
- High School Certificate, Bachelor or Master degree completed in EU countries
- Lapland University of Applied Sciences uses discretionary selection, in which case a person who does not have an eligible qualification and who considers has sufficient knowledge and skills for UAS studies can also be accepted as a student.
Lapland UAS´s requires all applicants who will be admitted by a paper-based selection, to have a minimum grade C in advanced English.
A language test will be held for applicants whose language level cannot be certified. The language test is conducted as an interview and/or as a written test.
Tuition fees and scholarships in Lapland UAS
At Lapland University of Applied Sciences tuition fees will be charged from the non-EU/EEA citizens who accept a study place in an English-taught Bachelor or Master degree programme starting on 1 September 2017 or later.
The fees will not concern:
• citizens of the European Economic Area or equivalent; EU Blue Card holders; persons with a continuous or permanent residence permit or an EU residence permit granted for a third-country national with a long-term resident status, family members of the above mentioned.
• non-EEA citizens, who study in Finnish (the degree programme is taught Finnish).
Permits granted from 15 April 2022: Under the new act, the type of permit for students who are studying in degree programmes taught in English will be changed from temporary (B) to continuous (A). Degree students are not absolutely exempt from tuition fees, although they will receive a continuous residence permit in the future.
To be exempt from paying tuition fees you have to send us copy of your passport or copy of valid acceptable residence permit.
Read more about the Tuition fees and scholarships in Lapland UAS