A domestic transfer student is a student, who changes his/her study entitlement from one UAS to another (same degree and degree title). The information below is applied to transfer applications to Lapland University of Applied Sciences. See the degree programmes in English in the process at the moment in the Lapland UAS.
The UAS accepts the student admission made by another UAS.
Duration of studies
The normative duration of studies and the study entitlement time starts on the date the student has accepted his/her study place in the previous UAS.
Admission of a transfer student
Lapland UAS accepts a transfer student providing s/he has prerequisites for graduating within his/her study entitlement time. The student admission is conditional until the student has withdrawn from his/her previous UAS. The decision on the admittance is made by the Dean of the educational unit in question.
Applying for a transfer
The transfer application with enclosures has to be sent to the Admissions Office, where the applications forms can also be ordered from.
How to apply as a Transfer student
- Go to the website www.studyinfo.fi
- Write "Search for study options" field of Lapland University of Applied Sciences and press the Search button
- Find from the list that appears, the degree programme you want to apply eg. Bachelor´s Degree Programme, Nursing
- Search "Transfer Students"
- Open button "Fill in the application form"
- Send necessary annexes by the deadline to the admissions office