Applying for degree programs
Bachelor’s degree programmes
The application period for Bachelor’s degree programmes for the 2017 intake will start on the 10th of January 2017 and close on the 25th of January 2017 at 3.00 pm Finnish time (+2 hrs GMT).
The online applications for the programmes are submitted through the studyinfo.fi
You will find Lapland UAS from Studyinfo by the name "Lapland University of Applied Sciences"
How to apply in joint application
Lapland uas use the joint application in Bachelor´s Degree in
The joint system makes it possible for you to apply simultaneously for four different Bachelor’s degree programmes at Finnish universities of applied sciences using the same joint application form. Think carefully about the order of preferences of the options you choose in the joint application, because the order is binding and you cannot change it after the application period closes. After the application deadline the applications will be processed to see, to which of your options your points are sufficient for admission. If you are admitted to the option of your first preference, you cannot be admitted to the option of your second to sixth preference. If you are not admitted to the option of your first preference, your points will be checked to see, if you can be admitted to the option of your second, third or fourth preference.
How to apply in separate application
Lapland uas use the separate application in Bachelor Degree in Business Information Technology
- You can use different educations, a specific education institution or a field of study that interests you as search words.
- The programme overviews include information and key aspects of the different study programmes, such as the application time for each programme.
- Find more information on how to apply in the study programme overviews.
- You can access the application form or the universities’ and polytechnics’/UAS’ own admissions pages from each programme by clicking “Fill in application”.
- You need to fill in a separate application form for each programme.
Please note that you can accept only one study place at a higher education institution in Finland starting in the same academic term (1 August – 31 December). This rule does not prevent you from accepting another study place during another academic year. See One-place-per-student Provision.